Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

Awesome

That TEC_Ghost wanker obviously can't handle it though.

This entire series absolutely blows me away. Episode 2 is my favorite so far, but this one is great too. I'm going to be quoting various lines from this thing to everyone I know for at least a month.

Stabby's Discovery Stabby's Discovery

Awesome

That was great. I don't see how people can say it is racist though, considering that the black guy did NOT do any of the things that stabby expected him to. That actually would suggest that the author is anti-racist or something like that.

Anyway, it was funny as hell.

Jenova Horror Preview Jenova Horror Preview

Not Bad...

I was getting depressed after being forced to blam every new entry that I've seen so far today... so seeing this gave me a bit of hope.

If this is just what you are starting with, then you're doing pretty good. I'd like to see more work on the sound. Voices for the characters would be a big plus.

AKA-Bilboa responds:

lol thanks for the review, the stuff ive finished thats not on the preview is looking ,uch better than this stuff and the final will have voices and the music will be fixed

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

Fun

Fun game! I'll have to play this a few more times. I made it into the bedroom, but failed there... Good stuff.

Jap mix Jap mix

By far your best

This is the best from what you have up so far. It's an interesting listen. I've gone over it a couple times so far. The drop off in the middle seems a bit abrupt, maybe a crash or something would make it smoother, but I don't really think it is necessary. This thing stands on it's own as it is.

Olio responds:

Thanx for the advice. glad u liked my friend - Olio

Ender Ender

Nice song...

...but it would have been cool if it was longer. I know that is kind of against the point of it, but I still think it would have been a cool basis for a full length song.

Good stuff.

Olio responds:

Well there is actually a full length song, but i chose to only use a wee snippet of it cos its a tune my band and i made but i am no longer with them so i dont want ne complaints off them. -Olio

Contorted Chapel Contorted Chapel

Pretty dang good

Just had a listen to this. It's quite good. I'll have to check out your other stuff.